- Automatic needle threader and Drop & Sew bobbin system make for quick and easy set-up. Helpful Hint: To secure thread, pull both threads to the backside of the fabric and tie together.
- 98 built-in stitches with seven fully automatic one-step buttonholes provide endless project possibilities
- Programmable needle up/down and drop feed make quilting fun and easy
- Four bonus quilting feet and an extension table create the winning quilting combination
- Electronic twin needle control and adjustable stitch length and width allow you to customize your projects. 110 volt sewing machine designed for United States and Canadian use only..Amps:0.62
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
Details: The Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter portable sewing machine is the perfect machine for new and skilled quilters alike. With many advanced features, your sewing will be relaxing and creative. The programmable needle up/down feature is vital for quilters when piecing together patchworks. Select to have the needle stop in the down position when appliquéing, quilting or pivoting fabric. The machine comes with four bonus quilting feet to expand your creative quilting and sewing possibilities. Use the darning and embroidery foot for stippling, the even feed/walking foot for even flow of fabric, the open toe foot for better visibility and the 1/4-inch foot for piecing together quilt blocks. The large sewing surface lets you manage large quilts and other sewing projects with ease.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 15.7 x 11.5 inches